Hello guys, now the wait is over and makkar has officially announced his jun-aug speaking guesswork on his official website. We all were eagerly waiting for this.
About Makkar IELTS
Makkar IELTS is an institute which is run by dr. Kiran Preet Kaur makkar. she has a great personality and wide knowledge of English language. she has written many books on IELTS exams.Apart from that, the makkar publishing house has published this book. She has a youtube channel named make IELTS, where she posts the latest IELTS stuff and sample answers for recent IELTS questions of the IELTS exam
What does this book includes?
This book is only for the speaking module of the ielts exam. the speaking module has three parts.
- follow up questions
This book is comprehensive and covers all the parts of the speaking module. there are a total of 78 solved speaking cue-cards. here is the list of all the cue-cards.
- Describe an old person you know and respect
- Describe a risk you have taken which had a positive result
- Describe a mistake you have made
- Describe a volunteering experience you have had
- Describe a program or app in your computer or phone
- Describe a long car journey you went on
- Describe a place you visited that has been affected by pollution
- Describe a friend/person who is a good leader
- Describe a dinner you really enjoyed
- Describe a large company that you are interested in
- Describe a person in your family that you admire
- Describe a time when a family member asked for your help
- Describe an unpleasant job you did
- A time when you did not tell the truth to someone
- Describe a time when you were cheated/ when someone lied to you / someone did not
- tell you the complete truth
- Describe a time you got lost in a place you didn’t know about
- Describe something difficult you would like to succeed in doing
- What would you like to change at the place where you live
- Describe a foreign country(culture) you want to know more about?
- Describe a place where you are able to relax
- Talk about something you enjoyed doing in a group
- Describe a time when you missed an appointment
- Describe a journey that did not go as planned
- Describe an advertisement you remember well
- Describe something special that you brought home from a tourist place
- Describe a film you watched
- Talk about a new public building/place, which you would like to visit
- Describe your favorite clothes
- Describe one of your family members you spend the most time with
Describe an important journey that was delayed
- Describe an experience you had as a member of a team –
- Describe a goal that you achieved, which was set by yourself
- Describe a person who has apologized to you
- Describe an interesting animal
- Describe an article on health that you read from a magazine or online
- Describe a person in the news that you want to meet
- Describe one time when the weather changed your plan
- Describe a situation you were not allowed to use your cell phone
- Describe an important piece of news that you received via text message
- Describe something you bought that was difficult to use at first
- Describe a successful small business that you know –
- Describe the happiest day you had
- A person who taught you something important
- Describe a difficult challenge that you completed/met
- Describe a crowded place you have visited
- The job you would not like to do in the future
- Describe a uniform you wear (at your school or company)
- Describe a situation or a time when you helped someone
- Describe an indoor game that you liked to play when you were a child.
- A performance you recently watched
- Describe a change that can improve your local area
- Describe an occasion when you lost something and then got it back
- Describe a time when you were excited
- Describe a time when you traveled by public transportation?
- Talk about an interesting conversation (makkarIELTS)
- Describe a film you would like to share with your friends –
- Describe a place where you read and write, apart from your home
- Describe a school you went to in your childhood ……..
- Talk about a toy you liked in your childhood…………………….
- Describe a person who likes to travel by plane
- When was the first time you admired the sky or a beautiful sky you enjoyed seeing?
- A Leisure activity that you do with your family
- Describe a place full of color
- Describe an experience when you were with people and you got bored
- Describe a product made in the region you come from or a popular product from your hometown
- Talk about a celebration organized after an achievement or describe a situation when
- you celebrated your achievement
- Describe the advice you received on your subjects or work
- Describe a time when you first met someone
- Describe a special day that made you happy
- Describe a picture or photograph in your home/room that you like
- Talk about a gift for which you spent a long time to choose/make
- Describe an experience when you played an indoor game with others?
- Describe a time you were sleepy but had to stay awake
- Describe a practical skill you learned
- Describe a new skill you want to learn.
- Describe your idea of a perfect home or dream house
- Talk about a newly built public facility (such as parks, cinemas, etc) that improves/influence local life quality in your city
- Talk about something that you borrowed from your friend…..
In addition to this, this book also includes follow up question relaed to all the cue-cards. the follow up questions are mentioned below each cue-card.
At the end of this book, the complete list of all important introduction questions are given. you can easily prepare for your speaking test with the help of this book.
Download this book by clicking on the link below: